Thursday, April 26, 2012

I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

is there a way to make it grow? or do i just have to wait..



i guess i've heard shaving it makes it grow in faster? tips! or do i just have to wait



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

Dude. I was just like you but at the age of 13. hair is cool at first until you have to keep shaving. TRUST ME!!!



But if you want it to grow just shave it.



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

well yes trimming it a little bit the hair there all ready will make it grow faster just like if you cut your hair an inch it will grow back 2 inches faster than normal hope this helped.



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

Start shaving every morning it will help it grow in. Pretty soon your going to wish it never grew at all.



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

aww that reminds me of every 1980s sitcom in which the son would start shaving a bit too early and cut his face up with his dad's razor. You're going to have to wait buddy- what can you do? It's a genetic situation one you have absolutely no control of- some men never even develop facial hair- a few of my guy friends have no facial hair and never need to shave period, it's interesting, but hey they save shower time. Ironically some women, including a few friends of mine have developed facial hair- a few stray hairs here and there that they have to wax, nair or shave off. I actually think by shaving your face now, before you have any hair can interfere with budding hair folicles and cause ingrown hairs when you actually start growing facial hair. SO I recommend relaxing and enjoying the baby face look- ever so smooth for the ladies. If you get REALLY desperate I'm sure there are facial toupees or soemthing of the sort you can buy- but again why rush nature? It's genetics man, maybe you don't have hair on your face now, but in a year you'll be auditioning for the next grizzly adams haha- rock on!



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

My young friend, you will just have to wait. There aren't any tips to make it grow faster, despite what anybody may tell you. It truly is genetic, but I do know if you are active and athletic, your testosterone levels will be higher. This still doesn't guarantee facial hair. Don't be in a rush to have facial hair. Why? Due to the fact that after you have it for awhile, you will want to shave it, and you will have to shave it on a regular basis. Razors, razor blades, shaving cream, electric shavers, aftershave, etc., all cost money, so don't be in too much of a rush. Beside, some women prefer a clean shaven face on a man, and you will have plenty of time to grow facial hair later on. 16 isn't that late not to have facial hair, but when you do grow it, shave it anyway. Wait until you are older to grow facial hair, so you can cover up wrinkles, etc.!



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

Shaving or trimming will absolutley NOT make the hair on your face grow, or grow faster, that is an old wives tale. Hair growth is controlled by the pituitary gland in your brain. You are already pre-programmed, and unfortunatley there is no way for you to control that function.



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

beards look good only if you keep it trimmed all at the same length. I'm glad that some guys are emracing their masculinity alas. Just wait, it'll grow soon :)



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

its genetic, if your dad has lots of facial hair you will, shaving really makes no difference.



I may only be 16.. but I want facial hair..?

Shave your face every day and no-one will be any the wiser.



What's going to grow will grow eventually.



It's no use you trying to get more than you're genetically programmed to have, any more than it's any use a girl trying to stop her facial hair growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment